Summer is in full swing. I'm dropping my 5 favorite summer things right now:
1) Summer is all about fun in the sun but a nasty sunburn will totally put a damper on your mood. I am obsessed with my SPF 10 sunscreen from Young Living. All of the coverage without the nasty chemicals and it's reef safe! Wanna know more about safe sunscreen? Click here to read my recent post!
BONUS: If you do get sunburnt, grab your oils and make an aftersun spray (4oz) with 10 drops of lavender, 5 drops of peppermint and a splash of witch hazel. Top your spray bottle with water! Oh, and don't spray it in your eyes. Pro tip.
2) Audible. I am making it my goal to read (...or listen to) like 5 books this summer. Maybe more. Here's what I am loving: Do It Scared by Ruth Soukup (Personal Development), Wabi-Sabi Welcome by Julie Pointer Adams (Lifestyle- also I'm not listening to this one bc it's a beautiful book) and You Are A Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero (Personal Development but also a great book for any boss babes out there). I am going to start a few fiction books too- what are you reading? I am always looking for suggestions (also I have 3 credits to use)!
3) Natural stress relief. I guess I am still in that childhood fog that tells me summers are so fun and easy going. In a way they are. In a way, apparently, you still have to be an adult. I forgot about that part momentarily. In the past week I've been involved in a car accident, my dog has lost function of his back legs and I'm still trying to plan a wedding on top of being super super busy at work. What the heck summer?! I am combating it with a few of my favorite things: supplements and oils. I am basically doing my "Harvest Routine" now- if you have no idea what I'm talking about check out this post about how to handle your busy season!
4) Speaking of stress relief, I am completely obsessed with Kait Hurley's move & meditate workouts. They are a mix of pilates & yoga (butt kicking classes) following by a guided meditation. They range from 18 min to 55 min with the majority of classes being 30 min long. You can do them in your living room. In your pajamas. It's the best.
5) Laura Jones. I found her during Mental Health Awareness month and now I am obsessed. I love scroll through my insta and having her work pop up. On top of that, she emails out a self care calendar every month! If you need a little positivity, inspiration and happiness in your feed- she is def worth the follow! Grab her July self care calendar here!
Tell me what you're loving for a chance to win my fav after sun spray or stress relief roller bottle!!!